United Kingdom has received immigrants for centuries, the country has traditionally been a dreamland for people. Immigration to the United Kingdom in the 21st century is greater and more diverse than at any point in its history.Immigration enriches culture and strengthens economy in United Kingdom. Over the last decade , we have observed domination of UK in terms of welcoming foreign nationals particularly non Europeon migrants. Since our origin as an immigration expert ,We offer below mentioned services to the entire satisfaction of our clients.
We have highly dedicated and expert team of immigration Solicitors and Caseworkers providing accurate and up-to-date information, advice & assistance for all United Kingdom visa applications, Immigration & Asylum cases, curtailments of leave to remain, cancellations, refusals and all other issues relating to the United Kingdom Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights law.
Our experience team consists of immigration solicitors and specialists to provide help in a range of different languages. We offer our clients a personal service at very affordable price s. For expert advice on private immigration related matters. Please read below some examples of the types of Immigration matters our solicitors can assist you.
We provide services in following immigration Areas :
- Business Immigration.
- Tier 1 - Points Based System - Post Study, General, Entrepreneur and Investor.
- Tier 2 - Sponsorship of a Non-EU Migrant Worker (General & ICT )
- Tier 4 - Adult and Child Student Applications.
- Tier 5 - Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers.
- Points Based System (PBS) Appeals.
- Sponsorship License Applications on behalf of Employers.
- Personal Immigration Matters - this includes marriage applications, civil partnership applications, unmarried and same sex partner applications, applications for family members and dependents and visitor applications.
- Extension of Leave.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain.
- All types of Entry Clearance Applications including Sole Representatives and Domestic Workers.
- Association Agreement Applications - Particularly under the Ankara Agreement.
- Applications under European Union Legislation.
- Applications for British Citizenship.
- Discretionary applications made outside the Immigration Rules.
- Domestic Violence.
- EEA Association Agreement Applications and appeals.
- Entry Clearance applications , administrative review applications and appeals.
- EU Residence Applications and appeals Family Reunion applications and appeals Judicial Review Application.
- Married & Unmarried Partner Concession Application & Appeals.
- Naturalization i.e UK Nationality and British Passport applications. Port Emergencies.
- Sponsorship. Spouses & Partners