We have a highly dedicated and expert team of immigration Solicitors and Caseworkers providing accurate and up-to-date information, advice & assistance for all United Kingdom visa applications, Immigration & Asylum cases, curtailments of leave to remain, cancellations, refusals and all other issues relating to the United Kingdom Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights law.
Our experienced team consists of immigration solicitors and specialists to provide help in a range of different languages. We offer our clients a personal service at very affordable prices. For expert advice on private immigration-related matters.
Please read below some examples of the types of Immigration matters our solicitors can assist you with.
- Tier 1 – Points Based System – Post Study, General, Entrepreneur and Investor as of December 2020 replaced with Global Talent, Start-Up, Innovator and Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 2 – Sponsorship of a Non-EU Migrant Worker (General & ICT)
- Tier 4 – Adult and Child Student Applications replaced with Student, Child Student and Study English in the UK (short-term study visa)
- Tier 5 – Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers.
- Points Based System (PBS) Appeals.
- Sponsorship License Applications on behalf of Employers.
Personal Immigration Matters includes:
- Marriage applications
- Civil partnership applications
- Unmarried and same-sex partner applications
- Applications for family members and dependents and visitor applications
Extension of Leave
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Limited and indefinite leave to remain for qualified victims of domestic violence
All types of Entry Clearance Applications, including:
- Sole Representatives and Domestic Workers
- Association Agreement Applications – Particularly] under the Ankara Agreement. (replaced with EU Settlement scheme applications)
Applications under European Union Legislation
- Currently possible under EU Settlement scheme applications